I hang my wetsuit booties after I rinse them but they will still be wet inside. This can be even after a week! How do I get my wetsuit booties to dry quicker so they don’t start to smell and are more?
To get your wetsuit booties dry faster than they are here are a few tips:
- Stick them on a post or something so they are upside down. You want to make sure there is still space for air to get in though.
- Make sure they are unzipped.
- Make sure they are in a warm, dry place. If you leave them in a garage or somewhere like that, they won’t dry fast.
- If it is warm outside, always dry them outside. Just make sure to not leave them in direct sunlight.
- Likewise, don’t put them by a heater or anything like that. The rubber can harden and crack.